Lash & Brow Tinting Aftercare
Making sure you are following the aftercare advice after your treatment will prolong the lash and/or brow tint.
Your tint should last anywhere between 2 - 3 weeks depending on how well you look after them. Regular tints can be done 3 - 4 weeks after you last tint treatment was carried out.
Lash and brow tinting aftercare:
- Don't rub or touch the treated area.
- Avoid applying any oil-based products near or on the treated area will make the tint fade quicker. This is the same for strong sunlight / UV light.
- If any redness or irritation occurs to the treated area apply a cool damp cotton pad. If the symptom persists for more than 24 hours seek medical attention.
- Avoid washing the face for the first 24 hours, as this can result in the tint fading. After the first 24 hours you can cleanse your face using oil free gentle products. If you use an oil-based product to cleanse the face your tint will fade quicker.
- Avoid swimming for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid any harsh/ chemical exfoliators.
- Don't apply any make up on the treated area for the first 24 hours.