Lip, Chin & Brow Waxing Aftercare
After a brow, chin or lip wax it is important to follow the following aftercare to ensure that the skin is cared for properly following the treatment.
How long the results last is down to your hairs growth cycle. Results should last at least 2 - 3 weeks.
Facial waxing aftercare:
- Avoid scratching or touching the waxed area.
- Do not apply and products like creams or make up to the waxed area for the first 24/ 48 hours.
- Keep the waxed area clean and avoid heat during the next 24/ 48 hours.
- No tanning or tanning products to be used. This includes sunbeds, sunbathing or tanning products
- Don't wash your face with hot water. Lukewarm or cold water only.
- Avoid sports, the gym and other exercises.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated water.